[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

Good evening clare
Oh my god why didn't I get this email now this is very weird
I was annoyed so all I can think of now when my server refused to send my
recieved emails in for good ten minutes how very weird
Clare oh that is fantastic there
oh good old mr mould for volunteering to take you great

Oh clare its lovely what games you did with janet ah she is so lovely she is
always in every week too noticed that she is harddly off is she?
shows how much she loves her own little club
Do you remember that thursday club I walked out on well now only 7 go there now
isn't that sad?
glad i am out of it now
good
Clare that is brilliant your shoing pat the mobile c15 wow fantastic tutor you
are now hahahahahahaha
you always was a smart ars you know too smart for the likes of me
hey clare thought that Oasis phone has stopped now didn't r.n.i.b stop making
them?
sure you told me that couple of years ago
let me know
Oh that if brilliant there your going to go to her house great
so happy for you now horray
Ah nice your Jamie si coming tomorrow to play your games great
Pass time on for you there

Clare do you remember me telling you yesterday julia getting bird house yanky
dandle weill she went back this morning to get the golf one wow for her step
father freddie wow he wiell love it now for his birthday on september 11th
so your dad can't have it now hhahahahahaha

Clare enjoy your evening please please please god no more riots tonight again
oh do hope not
take care
Love miss piggy boots oynk oynk x.x.x.x.

Clare wrote today

Well I had a lovely time at Janet's blind club as always and at least I didn't
get stressed this time as I knew my good old daddy was taking me there as we
knew there was no volunteer drivers for me. We did word games, a quiz and Janet
read more jokes out to us. We had choc biscuits with a good old cuppa. Well now
for the amazing news. Pat managed to get her phone swapped as she wasn't
getting on well with the c5 one. She now has an Oasis 22c and she seems so much
happier with it although she still has a lot to learn. I used to have that
phone so I offered to help her and give her a lesson how cool. She seemed to
take in what I was showing her but the test will be when she tries it out on
her own at home. I gave her my mobile number and she gave me hers but as I'm
able to put new contacts in both my phone and her phone I did that for her as
well as for me. I told her to ring me if she gets stuck. My parents offered to
take me over to Pat's house if she gets stuck so I can give her a private
lesson and she said that will be ideal so we arranged that next Friday will be
ok for us both as Pat has Fridays free and it's my quiet week with no blind
clubs so that will work out well. My parents will spend time in town while I
spend time with Pat not bad going. I can't wait for us to be able to text each
other when she gets into using her phone how cool. For tea it was fish fingers
with mash and white sauce and that yummy aero mousse and later aero balls so my
all important chocolate fix in a big way. Well both my clubs are in the
afternoon from 2 till 4 and as the traffic's usually bad I'm late home and then
it's tea time so that's why I'm late on here when I'm at both clubs Mondays and
Wednesdays. It's the same for the dance so when we start back in September it's
from 1.30 to 4 PM. I'm missing it so can't wait to start back again. Well my
nephew Jamie will be here tomorrow it will be lovely I'm looking forward to us
playing dominoes and my board games again. Love Clare xxxx