[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS not indicating direction properly

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:25:14 -0400

By a trace file, do you mean a GPS replay?  I've never tried that feature.
However I will try using it in the future, and send it to you.  I'm not sure
what the quality was, but I think I may have been moving too slowly.

I listened to the audio tutorial from Sendero last night and it was fairly
helpful.  I wish Sense Nav had a similar tutorial.

Eric