[gps-talkusers] Re: saving a route

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:10:34 -0400

Hi,
You can save routes anywhere you like. example you can put them in a
folder called routes on your flash disk if you wish.

as far as your second question.  if you close your route when
stopping, all you would need to do is an R v for route vehicle and the
system creates the route from your current position.
Chris
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:02:52 +0100, Michael Weaver
<weavermicha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Do routes have to be saved in the maps folder of the Compact Flash Card.
>Also can you break up a vehicle journey without having to re create a
>route?
>If a Sighted person uses GPS ie a Tomtom, they switch it on from the
>position they are at and continue their journey if they for example stop
>off at a service station.
>I may need to know if this is possible using Braillenote as I am
>travelling to a Doctor Who convention with mum, dad and a female friend
>who maybe a potential girlfriend in November.
>I am not sure if dad will be stopping part way through the route.
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3301 (20080727) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx