[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS not indicating direction properly

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:09:58 -0400

The POIs were pretty much directly on my right side.  I was walking on the
sidewalk, and their driveways were directly to the right of me.  I
distinctly remember one instance where a restaurant should've been 44 feet
to my right but it said "Lookaround Poi...44 feet left".  I was walking
extremely slowly with a sighted guide, so I'm not sure if it would've been
more accurate if I were moving faster.

Eric