[geocentrism] Re: plenum effects atmosphere?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:20:21 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Robert,

Many thanks indeed
for planting a seed ...

The plenum ends at the earth's surface? Yes, that is a distinct possibility.
But didn't the surface change dramatically as a result of the Flood? Would the
plenum readjust, or would the extra water, for instance, just extend into it a
little? I suppose that if the plenum is absolutely frictionless then it does
not matter.
You state that, "If this means to you that the plenum cannot slow an object
down, then I
respectfully disagree ."

I find this position intriguing. Please elaborate.

You ask, "Are these paths static or dynamic?"

I presume that they can be either, but are under normal functioning static.
(This, though, is one way to answer one of Carl's questions.)

"The objects listed were inserted into the plenum by God. What about those
artifacts inserted by man - satellites? Do they also have paths pre-formed into
the plenum?"

I would say, no. I would say that they are held in LEO by the balance of the
outward force and the World's gravitational attraction. (As you know, I have
been toying with a new equation of gravity, but this is practically identical
to Newton's for the first few thousand miles up, and so would not be noticeable
in LEO.)

Yours in Christ,

Neville.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Dr. Jones,

I'll not deny
you a quick reply.......

Amazing. There are just a few fuzzy areas to clarify.

1-
Does this include atmospheric water, both visible (rain,clouds) and
invisible(vapor)?
Remember, the aquasphere and atmosphere are constantly exchanging water via
rain and evaporation.

2-
It is written:
Gen 1:9 God also said: Let the waters that are under the heaven, be
gathered together into one place: and let the dry land appear. And it was so
done.

The land was below the water when the plenum was created (If the land
appeared now, it must have been created before).
My exegesis is that the plenum ends at the earth's surface, whether dry or
wet, since the land was formerly part of/under the water.

Else, if the plenum penetrates the dry land, how far does it penetrate? Sea
level? To the core? What about the lakes and rivers above sea level?

3-
Could this water be frozen....ice?

4- frictionless.>
Friction is the resistance to relative motion between 2 objects in contact.
In the case of the plenum one of the objects is invisible (so far).
If this means to you that the plenum cannot slow an object down, then I
respectfully disagree .
Perhaps a little more description of 'friction' would help.

5- (just like there are channels in the ocean).>
For future discussion - not now!
Are these paths static or dynamic?
The objects listed were inserted into the plenum by God. What about those
artifacts inserted by man - satellites? Do they also have paths pre-formed
into the plenum?

Note that my questions are requests for information, not challenges.

Pax Christi,

Robert