[geocentrism] Re: plenum effects atmosphere?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:42:06 +1000

The crucial difference between 'boundary' and 'limit' is what??
Would 'interface' suit your fancy? Pax Christi,  Robert
Yes, if the interface were flexible as someone said , limits being the extreme
end of the flexibility.. I can accept your surface of the errth and seas, as
being a limit, with flexibility for the bulges LOL.
Phil.