[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:53:44 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Lewis
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:24 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: expelled

  Peter,
  They are also Unitarians. This along with your list is proof enough for me to
call them cults. I agree that Satan uses truth to attract people to a lie but
by referring to them as cults does not mean I'm throwing the Biblical baby out
with the bath-water.

  Jack

    So was Moses to whom God revealed his nature.
    The trinity god of state religions who was born on December 25th, and who
became his own father by his relationship with his mother sounds uncomfortably
close to the Sun god Nimrod/Tammuz for my liking.