[geocentrism] expelled

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:55:38 +1000

       Jim Bramlett
      Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Change E-mail    View Archive

      "EXPELLED" -- a review
      Jim Bramlett
      Apr 21, 2008

Dear friends:

I just got in from the movies, seeing Ben Stein's new movie/documentary just
released.  I am still stunned by its profundity.

The below review was written by an M.D. friend, Dr. Carl Lindquist.  I agree
100% plus.  I believe it is the best documentary ever produced and should be
seen by every human being!

Ben Stein is a genius Jew -- economist, philosopher, actor, author and even
comedian.  Truly a renaissance man.  There are a couple of hints in the movie
that he just might be a closet Messianic believer.  See if you can catch it.

The wry humor he injects via clips from old movies is hilarious and had me in
tears.  Ben Stein is so serious yet so funny.  A rare combination of brilliance
and wit.

With their own quotes, this movie illustrates the absurdity of the Darwinist
view of life.

Jim