[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:11:37 -0800

Jack,

We have been through all this before: my answers to your questions are not the answers that you want to hear and therefore I haven't answered your questions. This would only be true if you qualified it with, "to [my] satisfaction."

As for your latest question, I did attempt to answer it in a thought-provoking way. The Almighty is just, yes, as a loving mother/father unity is just. If a child goes off and 'does their own thing' and that 'thing' leads to the child's death, then the child has brought the consequences of their deliberate, rebellious actions upon themselves; the mother/father unity has not gone after them and killed them. Furthermore, it is unthinkable that the mother/father unity will seek to torment the child for eternity. What sort of mother or father would do that? On the contrary, the mother/father unity will cry at the graveside at the stupidity and futility of this disaster. They won't rub their hands with glee and say, "right, I'm going to teach you a little lesson." Yet this is what you are effectively ascribing to God.

I did not think that you would answer the two simple questions put to you. I also thought that you would use the 'excuse' that you did, in fact, use. How did I predict this? By having gained some knowledge of you. How do I know that The Almighty would not tell the 'self-chosen-ones' to engage in one of their many orgies of hatred, rape, plunder and murder? By having gained some knowledge of The Almighty. (This answers your second question, below.)

As for the black book, if "only the good and faithful can understand it," then you don't need it in the first place, since the "good and faithful" are by definition, "good and faithful," whether they read the black book or not. This all comes back to the idea of predestination.

Philip - I seek to do away with the traditional concept of hell, not for my own satisfaction and contentment, but because of the slur that such a concept attaches to our Father/Mother in heaven.