[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 07:15:37 +1000

I was about to go to the next step and take Allen slowly through his errors,
but thanks to Paul he did the work for me and showed how Allen sidesteps logic
to keep an impossible conversation going.  This last from Allen to Paul  is
obviously pure obstropolism..  argument for arguments sake without any
reference to logic..

Notice the accusation of us being stupid, "The reason you guys don't understand
how or why a mass spring will demonstrate a acceleration regurdless of Grav is
because:"  followed by nonscience.. spelled more correctly nonsense.

Allen your most obvious error was in this one line to me, after my most simple
explanation..

You said.. "Phil for the last time a acceleration is a change"
and then stop,  whereas it is a change of velocity .  .  ignoring that I said
the change noticed was a state of weightlessness.. not a change of velocity..

Then followed your usual rambling accusations of how stupid we are because we
cannot comunicate with your nonscience science..

I should have expected it .. once bitten thrice shy..

I don't know your circumstance Allen, but my most sincere apologies to you if I
have been too harsh in addressing some teenager who has yet to experience the
full learning of science, or perhaps an old man who is entering his second
childhood..  As will happen to most..

  The reason you guys don't understand how or why a mass spring will
demonstrate a acceleration regurdless of Grav is because:

  snipped!