[geocentrism] Re: Size of the universe

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dr Jones,

You asked for comments so here are mine. This is not a point of contention for
me; but this is what I get from Genesis Ch  7

1.       And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark;
for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

BUT BEFORE HE GOES IN THE FOLLOWING MUST BE ACCOMPLISH ???

 2.  Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his
female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

 3.  Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed
alive upon the face of all the earth.

IT TAKES TIME TO ACCOMPLISH THIS

4.       For yet seven days, GOD IS GIVING HIM 7 DAYS

 and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and
every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the
earth.

AFTER 7 DAYS EVERYTHING IS  GOING TO ?BREAK OPEN?  AND LAST FOR 40 DAYS & 40
NGHTS.

5.       And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him.

 NOAH GETS IT DONE

7.  And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him,
into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. BUT NOT BEFORE???.

 8.  Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of
every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

9.       There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the
female, as God had commanded Noah.

ONCE THAT WAS  ACCOMPLISHED ??..

10.      And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood
were upon the earth.

IT TOOK 7 DAYS TO GET ALL THAT  DONE??.

11.      In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the
seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great
deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. STATES THAT THIS GOT
DONE IN HIS 600TH YEAR & THE SELFSAME DAY  THAT IT WAS ACCOMPLISHED THE FLOOD
BEGINS..

Synopsis:

Noah has been working on the ark for 120 years now

CH 6:3,8,13,14 God is telling him to wrap it up now, get everyone & the animals
inside, in seven days the flood will come. It is going to take & God gives him7
days to get it all done. The same day he gets it all done, ?the same day were
all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were
opened?
Anyway, that?s what I get from it.

Allen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, and by the way, I strongly suggest that you dispel
any memories of Star Trek before reading this!!

Neville.