[geocentrism] Re: Size of the universe

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:40:38 +0100 (BST)

Carl,

You wrote: "Exo 9:18  Behold, to morrow about this
time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail,
such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation
thereof even until now.
Exo 9:23  And Moses stretched forth his rod toward
heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the
fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained
hail upon the land of Egypt.

"Did the rain take seven days and the hail take one
day to reach the earth?  Or were these both just
serving notice?  I don't know."

These are two very unrelated events. The rain has come
through the "windows of heaven," and is pre-Flood. The
hailstones have simply come from the clouds of the 2nd
heaven and are post-Flood. So, in answer to your
question, yes, in my opinion, the rain took seven days
and the hail was scheduled to occur at the appointed
time on the next day to God's announcement. From
commanding the hail, to it hitting the ground, would
be a matter of seconds.