[geocentrism] Re: Size of the universe

  • From: "Bob Davidson" <Jesus4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:24:32 -0400

Bummer!  Even though I consider evolution a "Fairytale for Adults" (and
worse), I have always enjoyed the technological possibilities presented by
Star Trek.  Just look back at the original series from 40 years ago and you
will recognize such modern innovations as: the cell phone (Beam me up,
Scotty!), digital displays, automatic monitoring of vital signs, voice
recognition, injections without needles, nanotechnology, supercomputing, and
more.

I look forward to reading your paper.

Bob