[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:58:41 +1000

As I said before, Philip, gravity slingshots are rubbish, since the speed
gained on approach must be lost again on recession.

Neville

Yet I forgot something . Neville.. If jupiter was on a path away from the sun ,
at velocity N and the satellite flyby curved by in the same direction, would it
not impart some extra pull away from the sun to the satellite?

I imagined what if the magnet I was shooting at was rotating away from me when
I shot the steel ball very close past it in the same direction.. Do we not have
three forces acting on the ball..  One attraction in ...second partial capture
which carries it along from its own motion, and the third the pull back which
is equal to one, the atraction...  This leaves the net force due to the
rotation of the large magnet.

Phil.

PS
and I just noticed, Allen come up with similar, except I used the orbital
motion of the planet not the rotation... But I think that is what allen meant
when he mentioned the magnet experiment..   thanks Allen