[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

Addendum to "the real deal":?.Unless of course the additional force comes
solely from the planets orbital energy in which case Robert would have a point
except their is still the matter of the tera systems aetheral voritices if it
vibrates as Bouw suggest to account for the appearent orbit of the sun around
the earth  in lue of  earths orbit around the sun...

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (Robert)This is another
potential GS proof:  An Earth flyby will not cause any speed ....

  I would predict that although the earth is stationary the aether moving
around a fixed earth will still create a vortices just as in the case of the
spinning motor ?back to that a little later??.

  The real deal is the fact that if HC/AC were true and centrifugal force were
fictitious rather then a real force then there is no way that a rotating body
could impart any centrifugal Force/ kinetic energy of any kind unless the
satellite came into actual contact with the rotating planet/ atmosphere so as
to impart the kinetic energy.   And if the satellite were traveling faster then
the rotating planet/atmosphere then it would most defiantly slow it down not
speed it up????Centrifugal fore in HC is a fictious force is it a result of the
rotation but the kinetic energy form that rotation can only be imparted to
other satellites if the planet comes into physical contact with the satellite
to impart that energy. Otherwise they would have to claim a aetheral assist!
Where as in GS the aether  creates a real force via vortices.

  This is what I meant about viscosity of the aether ?remember the spinning
Aspen motor?..The degree to which a body can impart a vortices to the aether so
as to create enough real centrifugal force due to a aether vortices around a
planet in relation to a satellite should be a indication of the aethers
viscosity & or we could say it?s ability to transfer/ receive kinetic energy
from ordinary mass.. through the aether and back to ordinary mass?..

  Now slingshots obviously work ..I?m going with NASA on this one?... We might
be able to extrapolate some more useful properties about the aether from this
phenomena?we need the net kinetic energy transfer (velocity increase) for as
many slingshots as we can get our hands on ?.. I think I read where they do or
have performed slingshots around the earth before if it is true then the
vortices of the aether, I mentioned earlier, are not only experimental proven
Aspden motor but we should be able to get a good measurement on its
?viscosity??. And note the direction of the slingshots in relation to orbit and
planetary rotation????.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
            There will be no gain of energy from the flyby..

  If the source magnet is fixed.

  Thus I was wondering just how energy can be taken by a satellite in the
socalled slingshot flyby of Jupiter to propell it further from the Sun...  That
gravity and magnetism are different forces should not alter the basic premise
that energy gained by a fall is recovered during the climb... or visa versa..

  Didn?t we discuss this before?  The space probe flyby borrows energy from
Jupiter?s motions, so the probe speeds up while father Zeus slows down
(infinitesimally).
  The Jupiter-probe system conserves energy.

  Philip.

  This is another potential GS proof:  An Earth flyby will not cause any speed
change, since the Earth has no kinetic energy to transfer!
  [Is anyone keeping track of all these?]

  Robert