[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

You are right the gravitational field in MS does not rotate which goes to
further point out the fact that I motioned earlier about the MS model.   Only
orbital energy could be the culprit if there is any for MS?I Assume that
slingshots happen and if that is the case then they cannot be getting that
energy transfer from the planets rotation but if they are getting energy from
rotation then Ms is wrong and this would emphatically demonstrate the aether
medium.. for only a aether could impart kinetic energy to a satellite that
passes into its vortices due to the planets spin or the aethers spin about a
fixed earth?  MS has no mechanism for imparting centrifugal force without
coming into physical contact with the planet for the exact reason that you gave
the gravitational field dose not rotate in MS  ( it can in the AVGM of GS ref:
discussions on tides) as such there is no possible way a body can impart
centrifugal fore to another body without  either coming into physical
 contact with the body or there is a medium that just as in the case of the
aspden motor allows for a transfer of centrifugal force energy to and from the
aether medium?.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    If the bar magnet producing
the magnetic field is rotating then there will be extra energy imparted if your
magnet flies by in the same direction, but the World's gravitational field does
not rotate, otherwise satellites going "against" the field would need far more
energy to overcome this resistance, which is not observed in reality.

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
            As I said before, Philip, gravity slingshots are rubbish, since the
speed gained on approach must be lost again on recession.

  Neville

  Yet I forgot something . Neville.. If jupiter was on a path away from the sun
, at velocity N and the satellite flyby curved by in the same direction, would
it not impart some extra pull away from the sun to the satellite?

  I imagined what if the magnet I was shooting at was rotating away from me
when I shot the steel ball very close past it in the same direction.. Do we not
have three forces acting on the ball..  One attraction in ...second partial
capture which carries it along from its own motion, and the third the pull back
which is equal to one, the atraction...  This leaves the net force due to the
rotation of the large magnet.

  Phil.

  PS    and I just noticed, Allen come up with similar, except I used the
orbital motion of the planet not the rotation... But I think that is what allen
meant when he mentioned the magnet experiment..   thanks Allen

now.