[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:04:00 +1000

I'm sure that you are correct Neville. especially as The fields rapidly deploy,
and redeploy as fast as is necessary (even light speed) to concentrate the
union of their initially separate fields as they come together (a closed
magnetic circuit) . As I said, an awfully complex bit of math..  like
impossible..

I know that the moving magnet can be accelerated into through and out of the
field without capture, but all of the input attraction as energy at the
approach will be equally required to force the escape. There will be no gain of
energy from the flyby..

Thus I was wondering just how energy can be taken by a satellite in the
socalled slingshot flyby of Jupiter to propell it further from the Sun...  That
gravity and magnetism are different forces should not alter the basic premise
that energy gained by a fall is recovered during the climb... or visa versa..

Philip.

  PS  In case it was not noticed I am searching for the flaw in the smot linear
motor demonstration I showed earlier..