[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:12:46 +0000 (GMT)

JA
OK -- a quick sketch of my setup attached.
It occurred to me this afternoon that there may be comments that this doesn't
show rotation of lights about the centre of the plywood disk aka rotation about
the ecliptic poles. That's true but that was not my intention. I desired only
to convey knowledge of how I managed to visualised the genesis of your stunning
drawing.
I think that we have been coming at this whole business perhaps from the wrong
direction or if not that then some lateral thinking or a 90 deg turn or similar
may be called for. I've had another idea on this and will cover it in a
separate post in this thread. (Can't do it here -- I haven't written it yet and
I wanted to get this posted now in case I don't finish the other in a timely
fashion).
Out of thread here perhaps but I'll slip it in anyway. From your post Re:
Regner concedes? From j a Wed Nov  7 01:16:31 2007. I don't wish to be
precipitate here or appear to be rejoicing at your 'conversion', but I feel I
must encourage you in your train of thought. You give me indication that you
are the first person to suggest that you are on the brink of understanding what
I have been unsuccessfully trying to explain for 18 months or more.
Paul D

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/