[geocentrism] Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

  I hope Regner breaks out a bottle of champagne
  tonight in Australia to celebrate.

  Bernie

  Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      All,

This is it. We have it. Heliocentrism is disproven. The Emperor has been shown
to be starkers.

I'll tell you what you should do: Pray. Pray that your eyes be opened to the
beauty of this really simple disproof. After doing this, contemplate a tennis
ball. Rotate the tennis ball about an axis. Rotate the tennis ball about
another axis, more slowly. If the stars are fixed and you are on the tennis
ball, would you see the exact same sort of thing in either instance? If you
then answer "yes, I would" to this question, then you have seen that the
heliocentric model is fundamentally incorrect, as any elementary school project
could verify. Why? Because the heliocentric model predicts that these views are
essentially the same, but observation tells us that there are not two such
views, but only one.

http://mail.yahoo.com