[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:11:32 +1000

Neville said
Agreed. And as JA has stated so well, Polaris would need to describe a sizeable
circle about the second axis, since it is about 23.5 degrees off the second
axis.

But only if the camera is moved to a different angle of observation .ie
parallel to the ecliptic axis. . Nobody told us that. I assumed the camera
angle remained parallel to the celestial axis...

Which is it please? If you moved the angle of the camera off 23 degrees even
the daily trail would become a larger circle .. Wouldn't it?