[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Paul me in blue...

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Allen D
  Some extracts from your last accusing me of getting it wrong, of being
wilful, of not understanding even HC (obviously inferior) astronomy with my
    [ PD ] Because the radius of rotation is trivial in comparison to the
distance to the two stars in question and essentially plays no part in the
process.
  [ AD ] IF that were true Paul please exaplain to everyone what causes the
star trails we see every night?..Surely you are just kidding.........your
stament contridicts your own position......
  No it doesn't. Relative rotation on the axis between the camera and the
object in question with the object in question at centre frame is what causes
star trails. And what part of the "relitive rotaion" of the earth around the
sun as the axis do you not see!?     The axis must be the axis of rotation --
either Earth geographical polar axis or Earth orbit axis (Ecliptic) being the
two axes under discussion at this juncture. The diameter of each circle (one
per star) is determined by the radial displacement of the star making the
circle from the axis of rotation. This does not address much less answer the
question...
  [ AD ] ...Paul i make a lot of mistakes but you You have absolutly no
understaning of astronomy even MS astronomy....the rotaion about an axis is
what causes nightly star trails......Go do your home work then come back and we
might be able to talk....There is none around the annual axis radius "B" which
is 23,000 times larger
  [ PD ] Again -- the radius of the rotation of the observer has no bearing on
the size of the star trails where the stars are at a great distance....
  Well you got the cause right here at least. Was that deliberate or accidental?
  [ AD ] You keep repeating this nonesense???? If that were true, then there
would never be any nightly star trails at all .....any ......ever....... around
any axis of rotation, if the radius was irrelevant!?..............I'm absolutly
astoundeded that you cant see this.......Even in the nigthly star trails all
the stars do not have the same size trail ..reason.....radius from the axis of
rotaion.......!? HC/AC Astronomers disagree with you as well..? Iquoted the
question and answer in my lasst post....... you are just avoiding it...
  [ AD ] Since you have demonstrated that you obviously either donâ??t know &
or will not grasp the difference in axis of rotation in the HC construct and or
what causes any star trails, to begin with,....... I personally donâ??t see how
you can continue, except in perhaps wilful ignorance.........
  [ AD ] when you learn what axial rotions are involved in the HC/AC construct
and what causes star trails ..then i think we can begin to debate this issue
further......but as of now your own explanations contradict your own construct,
even the HC/AC position about what causes star trails..?
  I've attached yet another picture for you to critique. What do you find wrong
with this one? Nice drawing, however, it has no bering on the issue of annual
trails that should exist around an annual axis of real rotaion if in fact it
exist  at all............ even if everything you have stated were true and
capable of explaining  anything without assuming the very thing you are trying
to assert as proof, for proof of itslef, ( I will argue that it is not,
particulay the change in oreintaion of a camra).............but even if all of
what you said were true you still have 8 % difference between the two that
would be very noticable especialy if the star trails  on thoes two differnt
axis would remain the same size!!! (due to the "fact", as you say, the radius
of rotaion, even that much difference, would make no differnece for the size of
the circles and thus they would be the same size on both axis) ....see attached
diagram
  You should also have seen my post of Wed 31/10/07 11:21 AM by now. What will
you find wrong with that I wonder?

  National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.

image/pjpeg