[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:07:29 -0800

JA,

Excellent piece of work. I completely agree with your 4 left-hand drawings, although I haven't fully grasped the right-hand spiralgraph image yet. I have always pictured the composite image as resembling the motion of a hydra in water, which is close to what you have, but without all the flower-petal-like  paths.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com