[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:21:36 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Your comment here about zodiac signs rotating has been at the back of my mind
for years probably but I don't know the stellar map at all well. Indeed there
is only one star in the sky I can identify and certainly one (possibly two)
constellations. I've been interested in the planets pretty much to the
exclusion of all else. Point here is that I think your observation on the
zodiac signs' rotation might well be instructive but my laziness kind of gets
in the way of following it up.
Paul D