[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:16:06 +1000

Dear Philip,
Not so. I think you will find that creationist geologists do not argue against
anything that secular geologists discover, only their time-scales. The
time-scale is measured by the unreliable radiometric method of igneous type
rocks and used to date sedimentary rocks that the fossils are found in, by
their juxtaposition with each other. They also use the circular reasoning of
'index fossils'.

Jack

I agree Jack..  But I note that none on this list has answered my oft repeated
challenge as to the physical geological age of the stones and pebbles in the
river in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve were perhaps only a few days
old.. and probably 17yrs or 16 or so..  In this argument lies a defence of the
science of men who do measure the geological physical age on appearances, given
that they have not the faith in creation that we have.  I consider their
deliberations as reasonable even if they or their instruments get it wrong.