[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:10:31 +0100

Dear Philip,
Not so. I think you will find that creationist geologists do not argue against
anything that secular geologists discover, only their time-scales. The
time-scale is measured by the unreliable radiometric method of igneous type
rocks and used to date sedimentary rocks that the fossils are found in, by
their juxtaposition with each other. They also use the circular reasoning of
'index fossils'.