[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:11:14 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Well Jack -- you were the one who wanted to debate evolution. I was reluctant
and it transpires, with good reason. You were spoiling for a fight with Richard
Dawkins. You were going to cream him.
I think he would probably have had you for breakfast.
Your closing statement in your post From Jack Lewis Mon Oct  1 18:37:59 2007 -
' ... I am bringing our discussions on evolution to an end. Feel free to
comment on the above items but I shan't be replying. You may like to think of
this as some kind of capitulation, and it is actually, it's capitulation to
recognising time wasting exercises.'
is probably a perfect template for what he would have said had he replied to my
emailed invitation.