[GeoStL] Re: WOW St. Louis

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 00:05:54 -0500

-
I use to do this each year with Scouts. We had an innercity field day and
had many families come out to experience the outdoors. The difference was,
we didn't charge. I think it's a shame that our tax dollars pay for this
stuff, DNR gets the sponsors and they still expect a family to pay.

Sad, if you ask me... Just sad!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...