[GeoStL] Re: WOW St. Louis

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:06:33 -0500

-
If my grandfather (Slowpitcher) wasn't coming into town for the weekend, I would volunteer to help. However, I have to show him that geocaching isn't a Wal-Mart parking lot full of lightposts.

Last week, he got 75 in a day -- lobocs and I got 20 on Saturday. When talking to him, he asked why we did so little. I told him he'd understand more when he visits. I think he'll be surprised how different caching is here. Even our park-and-grabs seem to require parking a few hundred feet away.

Andrew (yawetag)
---
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx