[GeoStL] Re: WOW St. Louis

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:48:02 -0500

-
Keep in mind that a newbie will have a ton of caches close to home.
Therefore, they don't have to travel at all to have fun!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...
From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:20:57 -0500

>-
>I disagree.  Sure there is an inital cost for the GPSR, but
>after that, it is one of the least expensive hobbies
>around.  Now you can make it as expensive as you want, by
>how far you travel, if you travel overnight, where you stay
>if you stay overnight, etc, etc.  But my opinion is it
>doesn't cost much at all.

Steve