[GeoStL] Re: WOW St. Louis

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:02:56 -0500

-
Actually, I'm in the same boat as you Michael.  I don't live in an urban
area and there's only one cache in my town. I agree it depends on where you
live. But  the event we're referring to takes place at Forest Park in St.
Louis so the target audience for this particular event are the urban
dwellers.

Gale