[GeoSTL] Re: Poison Ivy

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:16:23 -0500

I did not walk around with the thorn the rose bush kept its thorn and some of my flesh. But it is healing nicely... I knew there was a reason I did not shave for the last week... thorn barrier.

From: Pam Ueltzen <pamela.ueltzen@xxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Poison Ivy
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:11:24 -0500

I bet you look funny walking around with the thorn stuck in your face, uh?

Pam

-----Original Message----- From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce S Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 3:03 PM To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Poison Ivy

Now if I could figure out how to put those chaps on my arms maybe my arms would not look like I got in a fight with 6 cats and lost. I even got a thorn impaled in the skin between my nose and mouth. Hmmmm maybe I should stick to trails and not bushwack quite so much. :-) Nah what fun would that be!?!

>From: Budlvr40@xxxxxxx >Reply-To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Poison Ivy >Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:30:53 EDT > >HUNTING CHAPS!

*
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.
**

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching