[GeoSTL] Re: Poison Ivy

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:19:52 -0500

Thanks for the advice. I will leave it there. I did go out and check on the
cache since one of the logs made me wonder if it had already been moved.
Still there and the ivy is not that bad if you are looking for it.

Thanks again!
Jen

"And if you make me laugh; I know I could make you like me; 'Cause when I
laugh I can be a lot of fun"
~ We Are Not as Strong as We Think We Are~   by Rich Mullins

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.