[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure exactly. For example, the group bike ride we had on Al Foster
Trail/Zombie road did not qualify as an "Event". I do know that you have to
post an "event" several (3?) weeks prior to said "event" and that some groups
have regular dinners or breakfasts that they do post as "events". But I don't
think that a spontaneously decided upon group hunt would qualify (tho those are
the ones that are the most fun!). I suggest that you read on geocaching.com's
site what an "event" is or is not. They do have a pretty comprehensive set of
"rules".

Sarah