[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

  Wendy's on Tesson has been Bulldozed.  The closest Wendy's is in Herculaneum!!

Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Yes, I will probably be there too.

  Along Watson Rd. are many eateries:
     Hardee's
     Jersey Mike's Subs
     McDonald's
     Jack in the Box
     Arby's
     Wendy's

  At Tesson Ferry Rd & Gravois Rd are:
     Subway and Wendy's

  All depends on what caches are planned. The only one I have done in that area
is the SLAGA Peace Cache, so I am open for any caches.

  Tom (Lobocs)

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dan,

  Unless I get a call stating an umpire is needed for a game that night, I will
be there.  I can almost guarantee that Lobocs will be there as well, but I
don't like speaking for elders.

  What we need now is a time and place to meet for both food and caching (for
those that don't want to eat first).  Anyone have any ideas?

  Andrew (yawetag)