[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

  If you are talking about pizza in the Affton area the can be no better that
the original Fortell's Pizza Den located at the little plaza at the
intersection of Mackenzie and Heege Roads.
  I grew up eating their pizza (and still do as I live near there) and look at
the size of me ;-).

  Jack (Pandyandy)

Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Being the typical cacher I tend to eat anything that does not move :P but
Wendys or something like that would be good. There is even some good pizza
places down in that area that are fairly quick with service.

  I am at work right now but when I get home later tonight I will pull up the
caches I haven't done in the area and send a list to see if everyone agrees on
them ...I lean toward either Emmenegger or Grants Trail below I55 but am open
to all suggestions

  Dan

Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Wait...

I didn't think there were any Wendy's still operating
in the St. Louis area.

Max...

--- Laura Million wrote:

> I vote for Wendy's or Subway.
>

> Laura Million
>
> 2_cats

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr

  8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time