[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:30:24 -0500

Any news on the caches planned?  I'm waiting on baited breath! :P

Also, other than Thunder, Lobocs, and myself, who else is planning on
attending?  Would it be feasible to set up an event page for it so others
will see it?

Andrew (yawetag)

On 7/13/07, Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Being the typical cacher I tend to eat anything that does not move :P but
Wendys or something like that would be good. There is even some good pizza
places down in that area that are fairly quick with service.

I am at work right now but when I get home later tonight I will pull up
the caches I haven't done in the area and send a list to see if everyone
agrees on them ...I lean toward either Emmenegger or Grants Trail below I55
but am open to all suggestions

Dan

--
Andrew Senger