[GeoStL] Re: Evening dinner and caching

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

    Ok I can't get rid of the huge blank spot on the screen when I send out an
e-mail.  Any advise??
  John

Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Mike ? it is just you!!

    www.tueltzen.smugmug.com