[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:44:24 +1000

Dear Norm,

As I have been away for a short time, I am only just reading our Gawlerites
emails of the last few days.

I am so sorry to learn of Helen's passing.  As I wrote to Bruce only a few
minutes ago, I feel there is a special bond between all of us who were at the
Gawler Foundation in February and we feel it so deeply to learn that any of us
is suffering either physically or emotionally.

I can only extend my deepest sympathy at this very sad time and hope that you,
too, can feel the spiritual support that is sent your way.

Most sincerely,
Lorraine Benson.