[gawlerites] Re: Debbie's condition

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:36:17 +1000

Dear Bruce,

I have only just returned from a short stay at Mansfield and have just now read
your email re Debbie's condition.

I am really shocked. I feel there is a special bond between all of us at the
Gawler Foundation in February and we feel it so deeply to learn that any of us
is suffering as both you and Debbie are at the moment.

I can only wish you both courage and strength at this difficult time, and say
that I hope you can feel the supportive spirit that is sent your way.

Most sincerely and with love to you both,
Lorraine Benson.