[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: Julia Robertson <dolphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:14:09 +1000

Dear Norm

I am so sorry. I wish you all the very best and want you to know that things do get a little easier down the track. If I can help out in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

Love
Julia (Tom's wife).

On 30/08/2009, at 6:12 AM, Norm Trott wrote:

Greetings,

I am the bearer of sad tidings. Helen left us in the early hours of Sunday morning, she was resting peacefully in the Warragul hospital. I forgot to say a big thankyou to Cherrie, in yesterday's message, for the pictures that she shared some time ago, we both enjoyed them very much.

Best regards,
Norm