[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: "Stella and Howard Turner" <turnzey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:27:50 +1000

Hello Norm.   We send to you our sincerest, deepest sympathy for the loss of
your beloved Helen.   She was a lovely, brave lady and we were saddened to
receive your news.  We both were surprised to learn of her death as we felt she
did not look ill during our workshop in February.  May your treasured times
together be with you always.   You were a fantastic support to Helen and I hope
you take comfort from the fact that there was nothing more you could have done
for her.   You were a team and she was lucky to have you on her side.   A very
BIG hug your way!  God bless.    Yours in friendship Stella and Howard