[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: Charo Niederer <charoniederer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites freelistsfen2009 <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:46:08 +1200

Dear Norm
i am sorry to learn that Helen has gone.
You know Helen has been vividly in my thoughts the last 10 days or so.  She
showed me her darkened hands one day and said that it was because of the
chemotherapy.  My hands have been feeling stiff and abit sore with tingly
fingers at night. In my mind I had been asking her what she thought about my
hands and what might be the cause.
i felt an easy connect with Helen.  There was a chemistry of grace and caring I
felt when I was with you both. And now I wish to reflect this back to you at
this time.

Kind regards
Cherrie

From: ntrott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gawlerites] Helen Bardzimashvili
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:12:52 +1000

Greetings,

I am the bearer of sad tidings.  Helen left us
in the early hours of Sunday morning, she was resting peacefully in the
Warragul
hospital.
I forgot to say a big thankyou to Cherrie, in
yesterday's message, for the pictures that she shared some time ago, we both
enjoyed them very much.

Best regards,
Norm

Find a way to cure that travel bug MSN NZ Travel
http://travel.msn.co.nz/