[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: Richard M <richm7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:25:44 +1200

Dear Norm,

                Pattie and I were very upset at your news, most unexpected
and we thought Helen was doing so well in Feb.Our hearts go out to you at
this time we cannot imagine what you have gone through we are both thinking
of you.

Love in friendship,

Pattie and Dick Meldrum

Kawakawa,NZ.

Statement of confidentiality: This e-mail message and any accompanying
attachments may contain information that is IN-CONFIDENCE and subject to
legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message.