[gawlerites] Re: Helen Bardzimashvili

  • From: Lynn Gilbert <lynngilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:38:34 +1000

Dear Norm,

My heartfelt sympathy to you on the loss of Helen.

Love and best wishes

Lynn

Norm Trott wrote:
Greetings,
I am the bearer of sad tidings. Helen left us in the early hours of Sunday morning, she was resting peacefully in the Warragul hospital. I forgot to say a big thankyou to Cherrie, in yesterday's message, for the pictures that she shared some time ago, we both enjoyed them very much. Best regards,
Norm

'gawlerites' is an unmoderated list. Please do not post any spam.
'unsubscribe' (minus the '') in the subject line.
Go to www.freelists.org for more information.