[gameprogrammer] Question about making Playstation 2 games

  • From: Ryan Hanlon <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with what it takes to make a playable Playstation 2 DVD, or maybe knows a good site for info? This is one of those areas where Google is not your friend (like when looking for *free* fonts or music). I can find plenty of pages on modding PS2s or ripping ISOs, which isn't really of interest to me :) But I can't seem to find any info on compiling and burning a playable PS2 disc. Anyone seen any useful info about this?

Ryan