[gameprogrammer] Re: Austin game programming sig?

  • From: Matthew Weigel <unique@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:06:06 -0500

Bob Pendleton wrote:
> Looks like we need to reach out farther to get people who might be
> interested. I figure we need at least 5 people who are going to show up
> regularly if we are going to make this thing work. Folks, post info
> about this where ever you think is appropriate and have them come back
> to this list, Ok?

It looks like we have 2 people (including myself) available for
Saturdays, and 1 people available for Thursdays, plus 2 people (Bob and
Chris) available either.

I'd suggest we just try to get that many people to meet a few times to
get started; if we can hold it together, more people are likely to show
up as well.
--
 Matthew Weigel