[fvlc-l] Re: Courtesy Card questions

  • From: "Kotschi, Mary C - DHS" <Mary.Kotschi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:24:41 -0500

It has been a long time since someone came in here and used a courtesy card.
Now--having said that, people do occasionally call and request tocome out here
and we grant that.  They do not normally check out any items, but use our
journal resources and get copies.

Mary Campfield Kotschi
Director of Library Information Services
Winnebago Mental Health Institute
(920) 235-4910 Ext 2443