[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse Report

  • From: Chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:05:13 -0500

Present: Goose, Dale, Dan, & Chuq   Tom & Imre dropped in for a few
minutes.

Tom brought some cleaning supplies that were needed  so we could attack
the floors.

Imre stopped by to gather measurements and to get an idea of what is
going to be needed so he can make a cut sheet for supplies.

The guys and myself got the floors cleaned and man did they need them! I
think our sinuses will pay for it for a few days.

We are on track to start painting Tuesday and possibly start building as
well if we can get enough people in.

We have 1 roller right now, I know that I have a couple but I think we
may need a couple of new heads for them ( I can pick them up if need be)
But I do not have any poles for them, I think I saw one available at the
warehouse that might work, and the handle from the push broom should
work for another one.

Painting should take 1 maybe 2 nights at most depending on the amount of
hands that are available.

I figure building benches and shelves will start either Thursday or the
following Tuesday.

Thanks guys we are making some head room and the help is much
appreciated.

Chuq