[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:46:34 -0500

Tom Brown wrote:
:: New XP Device Tester and Burner

Kevin marked a donated P4 box with XP Pro loaded to use as a hardware testing and CD burning box. The box is password protected so I will hack it to clear the Administrator password. I didn't have the hacking software with me. If anyone is interested, I will demo the software next Tuesday.

  Yes, interested...

:: FreeBox Banner

Nichole had asked me to put up the FGM banner at FreeBox classes to make it easier for participants to find the Neighborhood Center as they drive by. The banner was in the shop for repairs. On Monday, I asked the shop owner to finish the repair or let me have the banner as is for use this weekend. Today (Thu.) the owner still has not found the banner. He has misplaced or destroyed it, and we have no banner as far as I know. I will find better vendor who will construct a new banner for us.

 Wow...

:: Call from Andre

Andre says he is back at work at the Hummer plant in the body shop. He is physically exhausted at the end of the day but plans to volunteer again when he is conditioned to the hard work.

  Good news for him!

***On another Subject ***

If you can afford it, SATA drives are FAST! I like them... Got to go home from working late last night MUCH earlier then expected. A welcome change to all the problems this week <grin>

  Goose