[frgeek-michiana] Re: Heat

  • From: Chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:59:08 -0500

Goose told me that he is planning on doing that Tuesday.
I know that switch is up pretty high, and not very secure. I do believe
that a maint. call on that would be a good idea to ensure that no one
gets hurt trying to turn the heat on.
If it was more accessible I would stop by there this afternoon and turn
it on so there would be some heat built up before this evening.
I am sure that the thermostat works, so if we leave the heat on and just
drop it all the way down when we leave we should be fine with that.
We will see how that goes as far as the temp level in the warehouse, and
if need be on T&T I can always stop by in the afternoon to turn it up so
it is a bit warmer in there for everyone.

Chuq